วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

จดหมายสมักงาน


Vanderbilt University
Station B 22222
Nashville, TN 37235
March 15, 2010

Mr. John Luke
Director of Management Training
Vander Company
6222 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201


Dear Mr. Luke:


I am writing to express my interest in the management trainee program at Vander Company. Your commitment to customers, as demonstrated through Vander Company’s designation in Forbes as the number one communications company in customer relations, indicates that Vander Company is the type of organization in which I want to work. I have developed strong communication and organizational skills through my experiences and education.

Currently, I am working on my senior thesis, a year-long research and writing project. This project allowed me to improve my planning and problem-solving skills. My work last summer at the law offices of Jones, Smith, and Johnson provided me with an opportunity to write reports sent directly to clients in a deadline-oriented environment, an experience I found very valuable.

As captain of the women’s varsity soccer team, I have exercised diligence, leadership skills, and a commitment to specific goals. Since I was not recruited for the team, my ability was far below that of my teammates when I joined as a freshman. But through hard work and determination, I am now one of the highest scorers and was honored last year with the “Most Improved” award and election as captain.

My organizational and leadership skills are well suited to a career in management and I would like the opportunity to discuss how I might apply them at Vander Company. I can be reached at 615-333-3333 or janice.bogs@vanderbilt.edu. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely Yours,

Janice Bogs


Attachments: Resume, Transcript

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น